- Can Vitamin D help poor circulation?
- What medicines can be used to help peripheral vascular disease?
- Foot care tips
- Will better sleep help those with peripheral vascular disease?
- What is restless legs syndrome?
- Look after your feet if you have poor circulation
- Does Obesity affect blood tests?
- What sort of information comes from a blood test?
- How does menopause affect the circulation?
- What are the signs of intermittent claudication?
- What is erythromelalgia?
- Why do those with diabetes need to take care of their feet?
Tag Archives: smoking
Smoking can have several negative effects on the circulatory system. Here are a few ways in which smoking can affect circulation: Smoking can have significant negative effects on circulation and increase the risk of serious health problems. Quitting smoking can … Continue reading