- Can Vitamin D help poor circulation?
- What medicines can be used to help peripheral vascular disease?
- Foot care tips
- Will better sleep help those with peripheral vascular disease?
- What is restless legs syndrome?
- Look after your feet if you have poor circulation
- Does Obesity affect blood tests?
- What sort of information comes from a blood test?
- How does menopause affect the circulation?
- What are the signs of intermittent claudication?
- What is erythromelalgia?
- Why do those with diabetes need to take care of their feet?
Tag Archives: exercise
Poor circulation in the legs can be improved through various exercises that promote blood flow and strengthen the lower extremities. Here are some exercises that can help improve circulation in the legs: