- Can Vitamin D help poor circulation?
- What medicines can be used to help peripheral vascular disease?
- Foot care tips
- Will better sleep help those with peripheral vascular disease?
- What is restless legs syndrome?
- Look after your feet if you have poor circulation
- Does Obesity affect blood tests?
- What sort of information comes from a blood test?
- How does menopause affect the circulation?
- What are the signs of intermittent claudication?
- What is erythromelalgia?
- Why do those with diabetes need to take care of their feet?
Tag Archives: diabetes
People with diabetes need to take extra care of their feet because they are at a higher risk of developing foot problems and complications. Diabetes can lead to nerve damage (neuropathy) and reduced blood circulation (peripheral arterial disease), which can … Continue reading