- Can Vitamin D help poor circulation?
- What medicines can be used to help peripheral vascular disease?
- Foot care tips
- Will better sleep help those with peripheral vascular disease?
- What is restless legs syndrome?
- Look after your feet if you have poor circulation
- Does Obesity affect blood tests?
- What sort of information comes from a blood test?
- How does menopause affect the circulation?
- What are the signs of intermittent claudication?
- What is erythromelalgia?
- Why do those with diabetes need to take care of their feet?
Tag Archives: alzheimers disease
Alzheimer’s disease and peripheral vascular disease (PVD) are two distinct medical conditions that primarily affect different systems in the body. While they are not directly associated with each other, some studies suggest a potential link between them. Alzheimer’s disease is … Continue reading