- Can Vitamin D help poor circulation?
- What medicines can be used to help peripheral vascular disease?
- Foot care tips
- Will better sleep help those with peripheral vascular disease?
- What is restless legs syndrome?
- Look after your feet if you have poor circulation
- Does Obesity affect blood tests?
- What sort of information comes from a blood test?
- How does menopause affect the circulation?
- What are the signs of intermittent claudication?
- What is erythromelalgia?
- Why do those with diabetes need to take care of their feet?
Category Archives: Vascular Disease
Raynaud’s phenomenon, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s disease, is a condition that affects the blood vessels in the fingers, toes, ears, and nose. This condition causes these extremities to feel cold and numb, and the skin may turn … Continue reading
Chilblains are small, itchy and painful inflammations that occur on the skin due to cold weather conditions. Some things that can be done to help alleviate chilblains are:
Phlebological insoles are special shoe inserts designed to improve venous circulation in the lower extremities. They are often used to prevent and treat venous disorders, such as varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and venous insufficiency. These insoles are typically … Continue reading